Views

Friday 8 May 2020

Arts 8th May

OUR ONLINE WORLD

You have two weeks to create a project called 'Our Online World'

What is the project about?
The internet, technologies, computers, programs, webs, social media... SOMETHING RELATED TO UNIT 6 IN NATURAL SCIENCE.

What do I have to do?
A picture, a collage, a craft, a 3D project, an online drawing, a videogame... USE YOUR IMAGINATION. The more complex, the better.

What materials do I use?
Paper, cardboard, colours, recycled materials, a computer, a printer...ANYTHING AT ALL.

When is it for?
You have two weeks to send me your pictures... UNTIL FRIDAY 22nd MAY.

Bitmoji Image


Who will create the best project?

13 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK friends!

    LMP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's obvious. (Idk)

    ReplyDelete
  3. IVM I love crafts and technology!!! πŸ’œπŸ“±⌨πŸ–±πŸ’»πŸ–¨

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aty
    It's obvious (me) 😁😁

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will use many colors and different things.Yo are going to LOVE IT πŸ˜‰
    BTP

    ReplyDelete
  6. NGC...I love crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this type of proyects!!! πŸ€ͺπŸ˜˜πŸ€—

    ReplyDelete
  8. AAG: ¿I can use lego pieces for my proyect?

    ReplyDelete