Views

Thursday 12 March 2020

English 12th March

NICOLAS FLAMEL

Spoiler alert!! In this Chapter, we discover that Nicolas Flamel was an alchemist. An alchemist is a person who tries to transform matter (what a coincidence with Natural Science - maybe they do so through Chemical Reactions??) Nicolas Flamel discovered how to create the elixir of life, and he's been around for hundreds of years!!

Take this online quizz after you have read Chapter 13. This quizz is just for fun (and to practice English, obviously). Could you be Nicolas Flamel? Since he's lived since the Middle Ages, it could really be any of us! Maybe the secret lies in 6A or 6B... 


Post in the comments if there is any Alchemist blood in you! I will only publish the funniest comments!

21 comments:

  1. Y.A.C.C.
    He has told me that i could be nicolas flamel and that i take care of my back because can i be in a world of danger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In a world of danger?? I hope you DO take care of your back then! Don't try to start walking backwards now...

      Delete
  2. A.A.G.
    I don,t have blood of alchemist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phew! You look quite young to be an alchemist, to be honest...

      Delete
  3. This quizz said.....;/THE REALITY!!!! I´m a Nicholas Flamel, I already know it before I try it. HAHAHA!;)

    S.C.C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! How did you hide it from everyone for hundreds of years???

      CORRECTION
      *I already KNEW it before I TRIED it

      Delete
  4. I THINK I HAVE GOT ALCHEMIST BLOOD BECAUSE I MAKE A LOT OF SWEET DRINKS








    ReplyDelete
  5. SEQ-Noooooooo! I don't have blood of Alquemist.FOR NOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FOR NOW??? what do you mean?? Are you keeping any secrets?? haha

      Delete
  6. BPT.After all this years i found out who i really am NICOLAS FLAMEL.That's why my back hurts😨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha... you can't complain about your health! Not every ancient person can dance as much as you!

      CORRECTIONS
      *This: singular -> This year
      *These: plural -> These years

      Delete
  7. It may be or it may not MUHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Muahahahaha???' That's definitely an EVIL laugh! :O

      Delete
  8. FINALLY!!! I DID IT!!! I TURNED IRON INTO GOLD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The quizz said that I have blood of Alquemist.

    H.S.M

    ReplyDelete
  10. A.B.N Finally hi putin my that I a really Nicolás flamel

    ReplyDelete
  11. CSD
    Noo I wont have the same blood at he I have the blood of the dogs🐶

    ReplyDelete
  12. I.C.A
    yesss,Icould be Nicolas Flamel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Im not nicholas flamel.(BUT I STILL HAPPY BECAUSE I STILL BEING ME)N.H.R

    ReplyDelete
  14. IVM
    Yes! I'm actually Nicolas Flamel. I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete