Views

Wednesday 11 March 2020

Welcome 6th grade!

Good morning sunshines!

Welcome to our 'online' classes. I hope everybody is feeling well today.

I have created this blog to keep you updated with our daily work. Make sure you check the new posts often. I will also upload interesting VIDEOS, online GAMES, EXPLANATIONS, and other resources you must look at.

Every morning, you need to check the planning and complete all tasks. You should be able to work on your tasks independently. I am sure every student in year 6 will be RESPONSIBLE and MATURE during this exceptional period. Remember we're not on holidays!

Let's get started!


Violet

xx

5 comments:

  1. K.V The primo de rivera and all poweres of state and the corruptions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that what you learnt about? Good! Try to answer in the correct section of the blog next time, please.

      CORRECTIONS
      *powers

      Delete
  2. Hi V.V.P! I´m S.C.C and I think that the video was very interesting,so know I know more about the 20 century.

    Bye!
    S.C.C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your nice comment! I'm glad you found the video useful. Try to answer in the correct section of the blog next time, please.

      Delete
  3. I thomas that the video was very interesting,and cool

    ReplyDelete