Views

Friday 20 March 2020

WORK PLAN - 20th March

ENGLISH
  • Complete these two worksheets in your notebook (ACTIVITIES SECTION). You can print them and glue them, or copy the activities.

  • Blog: Complete the task I will upload soon.
SOCIAL SCIENCE
  • Blog: Complete the task I will upload soon. You will have to draw a picture!
MATEMÁTICAS

  • Vamos a repasar los números decimales. Para ello tenéis que entrar en esta página y elegir SOLAMENTE un ejercicio de cada apartado.

LENGUA
  • Redacción. Texto argumentativo. ¿Por qué es importante ante una situación de pandemia como la actual mantenerse informado y seguir las indicaciones del Gobierno y el Ministerio de sanidad?

7 comments:

  1. teacher, when i enter, they put me error

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you talking about the present perfect photocopy or the Spanish game?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y.A.C.C.
    Teacher , when i enter they put me error of the spanish game

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In that case, email your Spanish teacher directly, please.

      Delete
  4. I.A.R. WE CAN PRINT IT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A.B.N I do it in the notebook

    ReplyDelete