Views

Thursday 19 March 2020

#HARRYPOTTERCRAFTCHALLENGE

Good afternon guys,

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your crafts! You are so original! All the crafts are UNIQUE!

I'll post them today and tomorrow. If you haven't sent me one, you still have today!!!
All photos will be uploaded to this post!

ASL - the cutest Ron bookmark!
ABCM - Expecto patronum! Using aluminum foil.
ACA - Interactive Quidditch game, Harry Potter included! (I would buy this).
AE - Harry Potter glasses made of aluminum foil!
ARG - Slytherin scarf bookmark and Hufflepuff slime! Bravo!

BTP - So many things! You can open a shop!
ESD- I'm so impressed with the accuracy of the cake! Wow!

HBC - 3D Slytherin's snake! Or basilisc...

HMG - Wands and Snitch - So cool!

IVM - Cool Ravenclaw collection! I love the adorable owl!

JGA - He sent a video! You can watch it!
JMB - A real flying candle! Wingardium LeviOOsa!

KRH - The Monstrous book of Monsters with a Golden Snitch! So complex!

MTM - Harry Potter and the Sorting Hat... Gryffindor!

PPB - A blue tie for... Ravenclaw!

SGG - A magic wand, made with hot glue and paint. Look at the materials and the process!

YACC - 'No muggles' sign. It's doesn't affect me because I'm super magical... LOL

AMB - Delicious cake, Hagrid's style. Explanation:  The name of the cake is the Sirha cake is made with 500ml of milk, four little chesses, sobaos, 4 little teaspoons of sugar and curd. 
I made a homogeneus mixture with whipped cream and colorant and i put it all over
  
EVC - The Golden Snitch! I think it's trying to fly away haha

SCC - Mandrakes and edible Snitches! Double trouble!


CME - Delicious Snitches! Can we try them? :(

SSM - A magical wand! It looks mega realistic!

ABN - Super artistic pictures! Magical hands!

CSD - Slytherin tie, Monstrous book of Monsters, wand and Golden Snitch!

AGH - Ravenclaw tie and magic wand! Hey, is this a real Hogwarts student?

DSD - Pencils transformed into wands. Very smart!

ATY - Wands and ties... and yoghurts!

ICA - Another student ready to open a Harry Potter shop! Awesome!

RZL - Magical translucid wand! Very original!

CMM - Beautiful blend of ideas :)

5 comments:

  1. All are very good;),I like all.

    S.C.C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the crafts, thre are all very good.!IMPRESIONANT¡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you mean AMAZING?! Haha

      (Hey, I can't publish your other comment because you wrote your REAL NAME ON IT!!! BE CAREFUL!!)

      Delete
  3. IVM
    You have all tried very hard to do it. Congratulations everyone for your work!!!

    ReplyDelete