Views

Monday 16 March 2020

#HARRYPOTTERCRAFTCHALLENGE

HARRY POTTER CRAFT CHALLENGE
#HARRYPOTTERCRAFTCHALLENGE
Here is something different! I CHALLENGE you to make a HARRY POTTER CRAFT. Instructions:
  • Use materials you have around your house.
  • Take any idea from the videos here, or come up with your own ideas.
  • Create your craft before Wednesday or Thursday.
  • You can do it on your own, or with your family!
  • Ask your parents to send me a photo of your craft on Wednesday or Thursday via email.

I will be posting your #harrypottercraftchallenge photos here in the blog on Thursday and Friday.

SOME IDEAS: 




19 comments:

  1. Hi!!I still done a tie of ravenclaw but thanks to the videos because they gave me many ideas
    P.P.B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already saw your craft! I'm so excited to share on Thursday!

      CORRECTION
      *I have done

      Delete
  2. Omg! I have do the bookmark and the wand.The vídeos were quite short like 5 or 10 minutes and i stand doing all like an hour or more!
    BPT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha... keeping yourself busy! I can't wait to see your craft!
      x

      Delete
  3. Hi! I did a Ron Weasly bookmark i got the idea from a google picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got your photo alright! I love it! I'll post it on Thursday.

      Delete
  4. I have to do a wand bye!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is very difficult do super preaty things with the materials that we have in house because we musn´t go out to buy things...


    but I will do something super cool that you will like very much.


    A.B.C.M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like how you used MUSTN'T!!!!

      I'm sure you'll be able to use your IMAGINATION...

      Delete
  6. SEQ-Mm mmm... I have todo think what I'm going todo do. But I think it's going to be pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SSM
    I do a magic wand of Harry Potter, it look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. C.M.M.
    The Golden Snitch doesn't look like that :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi V.V.P I'am A.E and I have a doubt.We have to study the Harry Potter summary?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi V.V.P I have done a cake and was delicious.
    E.S.D

    ReplyDelete
  11. AAG:Is very interesting make the harry potter homework because was funny.

    ReplyDelete