Views

Friday 20 March 2020

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: WEEK SUMMARY

Dear students,

I am writing to you to congratulate you on your hard work and commitment. Most of you are doing a terrific job keeping up with school activities. Remember that I am making a very specific participation list of who comments, what posts you comment, whether your answers are correct...

Some important details you must know:

  • First, I want to remind you to check my answers to your comments. Sometimes I ask you to correct your post, and you have to do it!
  • Secondly, remember that if your comments include real names, they are annonymous or they are not related to the questions asked, I won't publish them
  • Thirdly, don't hesitate to email me if you have problems with the blog. You will find out that if you write to me in English, I will give you a very detailed and personalized answer! 
On another note, I want to congratulate you again for your #harrypottercraftchallenge photographs. I had a blast looking at them! I can't wait to receive your Spanish Civil War paintings along the weekend. 

Last but not least, I want you to look at the descriptions of London's photograph. I couldn't resist to publish 7 answers, they were all too great! Congratulations to the selected students!


Have a nice weekend and watch a movie in English. See you on Monday.

Lots of love,
Violet
x

2 comments:

  1. How can you see the students answer for the London picture?
    BTP

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can see them by clicking on that post! "English 19th March" :D

    ReplyDelete