Views

Monday 20 April 2020

English 20th April

HARRY POTTER CHAPTER 16

Copy and complete this activity in your English notebook, in the Reading Section (horizontally, all page). I want you to take your time to do it properly, as I am requesting you to send me a picture of your work today or tomorrow. 

As you can see, the activity is about remembering all the CHALLENGES Harry, Ron and Hermione had to go through to reach the Philosopher's Stone. The specific instructions are in the activity. 

The information has to be taken from the book exclusively (In other words, not from the movie). 

In your notebook, your activity needs to look exactly like this:


I have sent you the activity in Powerpoint to your emails. If you prefer, you can download the Powerpoint and do the activity there. If you choose this option, you need to PRINT it and GLUE it in the notebook. 

Comment if you have a question about this activity! 

4 comments:

  1. I.A.R Hello Good morning. teacher wee have to copy all of the activity or only the paragrafh. how are you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I'm ok, thanks. And you?

      You need to copy EVERYTHING.

      Delete
  2. A. G. H.
    Violet could you tell me home the card is made? Because i tried to msk the file but t couldn't find the paragraphs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, I don't understand "home the card is made" and "msk".

      Can you reformulate, please?

      Delete