Views

Friday 24 April 2020

Social Science 24th April

TEST REVISION


Today we are going to review Wednesday’s test. I have prepared the same test, but transformed into a game. The main difference is that you will be able to see the correct answers, so you can learn and review your mistakes!

To play, access the link. In the purple box, WRITE YOUR INITIALS, like this: 
VVP

You can play as many times as you want. If you want to play again, write your initials like this: 

VVP2

Playing again?
VVP3

Etc... 


winner

Comment if you get more points than the teacher!

17 comments:

  1. I have to practice a lot because im in the 3rd position

    LMP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got more points than the teacher. ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you sureeee????? Mwaaahahahahahahhaahahaha

      Delete
  3. M.A.L.L.
    got more points than the teacher but later I lost points because I failed an answer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get un second positivo wiht 11530

    ReplyDelete
  5. IVM I'm in second position! 🥈🏆

    ReplyDelete
  6. SSM
    i'm in the seventeen position.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me now, i think im in 15th position.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im the 3rd with 27.966
    AMB

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi teacher!!!! I get 12.954 points

    ReplyDelete
  10. NGC i had 7.300 poins

    ReplyDelete
  11. AAG: position 37......20131 : I had 20131 points in second try.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aty
    You have to put more game like these!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Teacher you're better than all of us ,I’ve got 17,977 points
    R.Z.L

    ReplyDelete