Views

Thursday 2 April 2020

Natural Science 2nd April

COMPUTERS

We are learning how to use computers. You are creating DIGITAL PRESENTATIONS that are probably helping you understand how to use a computer. On page 88, you learnt computer parts. Did you draw and label a picture in your notebook? Good!

Now, let's practice some more. 

Firstly, play this game. It's going to help you improve your TYPING so you can type as fast as your teacher (mwahahaha... you wish). 


Secondly, play these two games. They will help you review the PARTS OF A COMPUTER.




Bitmoji Image

Comment if you can type really fast!

23 comments:

  1. Fhwiwbeiesvsis yes. FUNIAAAAAUN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I can !
    D.S.D

    ReplyDelete
  3. No so fast. Joooooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. C.M.M.
    I type so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. M.A.L.L.
    Yes I can, I´m very faster typing

    ReplyDelete
  6. E.S.D
    obviously I can!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I can type really fast.Before that I already could hahhahaahh.

    A.S.L

    ReplyDelete
  8. IVM I can write very fast but then I have to check it because there are some misspelled words.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I DONT write fast. BUT i passed level 1 xd J.G.A

    ReplyDelete
  10. I.C.A
    I passed level 21, is so cool

    ReplyDelete
  11. IML

    Yes I type very fast.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, yes I can type very fast.
    P.P.B.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aty
    Yes I can write fast

    ReplyDelete