Views

Thursday 23 April 2020

Natural Science 23rd April

1) CORRECTIONS

Isaac's Newton Video: 

Isaac Newton was born in England in 1643. He made lots of brilliant inventions, like a windmill to grind CORN. However, Isaac didn’t get brilliant MARKS at school. When he was 18, Isaac went to study at CAMBRIDGE University. He was very interested in PHYSICS, MATHEMATICS and ASTRONOMY. But in 1665 the Great Plague, which was a terrible DISEASE spread in England, and the university had to close down. Back in the farm, one day he saw an apple FALL from the tree. He formed the theory of GRAVITY: an invisible FORCE that pulls objects towards the Earth, and keeps the planets moving AROUND the Sun. He discovered that white light is, in fact, made up of all the colours of the rainbow. He also invented a TELESCOPE using mirrors. Isaac made another very important discovery: the three LAWS of MOTION. These laws explain how objects move. They are used to send ROCKETS into space.

Page 89:2
Page 90:3 

We can use SEARCH ENGINES, SUCH AS GOOGLE, to find links. 
To get a lot of hits, we should input (RELATED) TERMS
We can get fewer results by WRITING MANY, OR VERY SPECIFIC TERMS. 
In addition, we can put QUOTATION MARKS ("") OR HYPHENS (-).



2) COMPUTER VOCABULARY

To play this online game, you have to access the link. It will offer you many games, but I want you to play the one that says "COMPUTER".


Comment if you have any questions about the activities. 

11 comments:

  1. TEACHER in the game my score is 45600 the 10th position

    ReplyDelete
  2. I.A.R.Hello teacher in the game of the computer I am in top 10 with 77464 is fun the game. How are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. IVM In the correction of Isaac Newton's video, I have had everything correct. I have had the other two exercises well but I have added some word or sentence of yours. And in the online game I got 71.500 points.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A G H
    I get in the game 11 position whit 40.000. And I corrected the Isac Newton I anly get une bad and I put BRISTOL and are CAMBRIDGE. And I put in the answer similar like you Violeta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi teacher. I´m the top 1 in the game with 75500 poinnts. Hsm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you get lucky because it's your BIRTHDAY!!!!???? Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  6. I.C.A
    I get 75500 points and I´ve correct all

    ReplyDelete
  7. I teacher I get 50.400 poits

    ReplyDelete
  8. AAG: Violeta i won 21.156 points in the game.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No i dont have any questions, thanks for your effort!

    LMP

    ReplyDelete