Views

Wednesday 29 April 2020

Natural Science 29th April

LEARNING TO USE WEBPAGES

1) Complete, in your notebooks, these revision activities. 

Page 94: 1 and 2
Page 95: 4 and 10

2) Now, pay EXTRA attention. 

To continue learning about the "digital world", you are going to learn how to use a webpage that is fun, easy and... you already know it! It's the webpage I use to create the SCREENSAVERS in our classes, the ones with all your names in them!

The objective is to use this activity ro review important words of this unit, which we have almost finished. Watch this video tutorial:


Remember: Word cloud with 20 - 30 important words from Unit 6.

This is the link: 


ATTENTION: 
If you're working with a PHONE, the webpage may ask you to "log in" or "create a user". DON'T DO IT! Just create your wordcloud in your NOTEBOOK!

Send me your WORDCLOUD to my email today or tomorrow! 
I will upload some of them here, but not all of them. 

Comment if you have any doubts.

AAG
ATY
CSD
ESD
HBC
HMG
HSM
ICA
IVM
JMB
NGC
SCC
SGG

12 comments:

  1. You are a new YOUTUBER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice hear your voice! :D

    LMP

    ReplyDelete
  3. TEACHER YOUR VOICE HAS CHANGE!!! YOU ARE THE BEST TEACHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHAHA

      My voice has changed???? Maybe I'm transforming into a VAMPIRE afte 7654567654 days inside my house!!!!!

      Delete
  4. I do it and it's really nice.
    P.P.B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teacher but we have to suscribe?

    LMP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No! Read the "attention" instructions above.

      Delete
    2. okay thanks :)

      LMP

      Delete
  6. TEACHER tour voice is complete change!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank u for the instractions

    ReplyDelete
  8. IVM I love all word clouds. They are very colorful! ☁️πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’œ❤

    ReplyDelete
  9. A.B.N I like a lot the word clouds.
    I yous for doing something which this aplication.
    It´s very funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

    ReplyDelete