Views

Tuesday 14 April 2020

Social Science 14th April


CORRECTIONS


Remember to correct in red, copying all the solutions. You must have the same information as me. Keep your notebooks clean, organised, and make sure everything is in the correct section. I WILL CORRECT YOUR NOTEBOOKS.



p.23: 1
At the beginning of the 20th century, Spain was monarchy. The King was Alfonso XIII.

p.23: 2
The King of Spain at the end of the 20th century was Juan Carlos I. He is the father of Felipe VI.

p.24: 1

p.24: 3

p.26: 1


Comment if you have any questions about these activities. Remember you can also ask questions about Unit 2 in the other post!


5 comments:

  1. A G H
    Hello Violeta I have a question about unit 2 (page 29 ) and I don't understand what about the industrial zones. Could you clarify it for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Violeta, I don't understand the exercise p.26/1.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I copied the reasons why Primo de Rivera became a dictator.

      Delete
  3. I.C.A
    I correct it and i have everything okay:)

    ReplyDelete