Views

Thursday 2 April 2020

WORK PLAN - 2nd April

ENGLISH
  • Blog: Reading comprehension activity.

NATURAL SCIENCE
  • Notebook: Read page 88. Draw a picture of a computer in your notebook. Label it using all the bold words in the page. Colouring is optional.
  • Blog: Computer games.

MATEMÁTICAS
Hoy cálculo:
  • 13,27+0,003+5,78= / 61-53,722= / 535x219= / 59 999:451=
  • En la división, incluid la prueba. Escribid los resultados con letras. 

LENGUA

  • En el correo de ayer añadí unas páginas de ortografía al trabajo ya mandado, así que para hoy nada más. Recordad que tenéis un cuadernillo de ortografía  que os vendría muy bien repasar. Perdonad por la confusión de ayer. 
Bitmoji Image

2 comments:

  1. Violeta I've been trying to get
    The digital book but I don'find it anywhere and I don't have the book

    R,. Z. L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi R.!

      I'm sorry I couldn't send them to you before. Ask your parents to check their email. I just sent them the codes to access the digital books.

      Delete